Easy A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MapleStory GMS Item Generator is back.... picture inside

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Database
Database

MapleStory GMS Item Generator is back.... picture inside  Empty
PostSubject: MapleStory GMS Item Generator is back.... picture inside    MapleStory GMS Item Generator is back.... picture inside  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Item generator is back as you can see there is a new shadower in the image.
Back to top Go down
Database
Database

PostSubject: Re: MapleStory GMS Item Generator is back.... picture inside    MapleStory GMS Item Generator is back.... picture inside  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:03 am

Wouldn't it be possible that someone made the bag but never used it?
Back to top Go down
Database
Database

PostSubject: Re: MapleStory GMS Item Generator is back.... picture inside    MapleStory GMS Item Generator is back.... picture inside  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:04 am

Database wrote:
Wouldn't it be possible that someone made the bag but never used it?

Nexon erased all the items that were unobtainable before.
Back to top Go down
Database
Database

PostSubject: Re: MapleStory GMS Item Generator is back.... picture inside    MapleStory GMS Item Generator is back.... picture inside  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:04 am

Nexon deleted all summoning bags after they patched the last one.
Of course some might have been hidden too well for them to find.

Time to see their weekend response team in action yet again.
popcorn.jpg
Back to top Go down
Database
Database

As i was saying on the marvel machine thread,
Scania has about 7 summoned right now.
Back to top Go down
Database
Database

Would Nexon do a rollback?
Back to top Go down
Database
Database

PostSubject: Re: MapleStory GMS Item Generator is back.... picture inside    MapleStory GMS Item Generator is back.... picture inside  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:05 am

Database wrote:
Would Nexon do a rollback?

Last time this happened, no.
They managed to delete generated items apparently.
Back to top Go down
Database
Database

PostSubject: Re: MapleStory GMS Item Generator is back.... picture inside    MapleStory GMS Item Generator is back.... picture inside  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:05 am

This should be a nice test for the 'new' and 'improved' Nexon. They handled it okay last time to be fair but i hope there is a speedy response.
Back to top Go down
Database
Database

Didn't even know there were summon sacks for Empress and stronghold mobs
Back to top Go down
Database
Database

PostSubject: Re: MapleStory GMS Item Generator is back.... picture inside    MapleStory GMS Item Generator is back.... picture inside  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:06 am

Back to top Go down
Database
Database

PostSubject: Re: MapleStory GMS Item Generator is back.... picture inside    MapleStory GMS Item Generator is back.... picture inside  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:07 am

someone just summoned tons of empresses in ch1 Henesys at the merged world... prob at least like 15-20. Cant really tell how it is there now, because I cant even go to that ch without dieing in 1 sec.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Database
Database

PostSubject: Re: MapleStory GMS Item Generator is back.... picture inside    MapleStory GMS Item Generator is back.... picture inside  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:07 am

Considering how well Nexon did with ALL item genned items, I expect more perma hearts, masks, and other stuff to stick around.
Back to top Go down
Database
Database

Lot's of interesting stuff happened while I was sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Database
Database

I am always right ;)

Joking The Nebs are mostly also Generated like the Chairs..
Back to top Go down
Database
Database

PostSubject: Re: MapleStory GMS Item Generator is back.... picture inside    MapleStory GMS Item Generator is back.... picture inside  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:08 am

nice to see nexon responding in one day once the chaos arises, but this has been going on for a few days already :X
Back to top Go down
Database
Database

PostSubject: Re: MapleStory GMS Item Generator is back.... picture inside    MapleStory GMS Item Generator is back.... picture inside  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:08 am

I'm kind of glad. If they do remove it, I won't have to deal with an Empress going through and killing people / getting hit with DR on.

I still remember that Brendan
Back to top Go down
Database
Database

I was kinda sure it was back when I saw a shop with 3 empress canes in it. Smh.

Back to top Go down
Database
Database

PostSubject: Re: MapleStory GMS Item Generator is back.... picture inside    MapleStory GMS Item Generator is back.... picture inside  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:09 am

Well sorry, I didn't really have an idea of how this hack works. I didn't think it could create any item you wanted but specific ones.
Back to top Go down
Database
Database

PostSubject: Re: MapleStory GMS Item Generator is back.... picture inside    MapleStory GMS Item Generator is back.... picture inside  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:09 am

to give a quick explanation. you can ask for anything, you'll get a completely average, non-time limited version of the item. i think you could even generate the 1M maple coin thing, i have no clue if you can generate NX equips, but any other item (from GM hats to GM summoning sacks to empress weapons to specific scrolls to whatever) can be received.
Back to top Go down
Database
Database

PostSubject: Re: MapleStory GMS Item Generator is back.... picture inside    MapleStory GMS Item Generator is back.... picture inside  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:10 am

Database wrote:
to give a quick explanation. you can ask for anything, you'll get a completely average, non-time limited version of the item. i think you could even generate the 1M maple coin thing, i have no clue if you can generate NX equips, but any other item (from GM hats to GM summoning sacks to empress weapons to specific scrolls to whatever) can be received.

Then this thing must have been kept private the previous times it came out because with all the potential it has to drestroy the game, I don't recall hearing about it as much as other hacks or glitches.
Back to top Go down
Database
Database

PostSubject: Re: MapleStory GMS Item Generator is back.... picture inside    MapleStory GMS Item Generator is back.... picture inside  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:10 am

they're both gamebreaking (duping and generation) however each branches out, generation is "personally" gamebreaking because it allows you to generate stuff people shouldn't be having, it literally "makes something out of nowhere" but it takes a lot of time, since you can only generate individuals (imagine how long it would take to generate 200 protect scrolls for example)

now look at duping, where you grab already-good stuff, and allows you to duplicate it.

in short:

generation: make rare stuff
duping: multiply rare stuff

if someone ever held both, shivers just to think of all the stuff he could do with it (which is, pretty much anything)
Back to top Go down
Database
Database

This is what happens when someone doesn't like that another person is using the hack too. They make sure the whole world knows that there's an item gen hack being used.

Back to top Go down
Database
Database

PostSubject: Re: MapleStory GMS Item Generator is back.... picture inside    MapleStory GMS Item Generator is back.... picture inside  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:11 am

Looks like Nexon forgot to wipe a character who did the item gen, got an NPC box, and used that box to summon an NPC that can give levels, change jobs, test items, give special scrolls, etc.
Back to top Go down
Database
Database

PostSubject: Re: MapleStory GMS Item Generator is back.... picture inside    MapleStory GMS Item Generator is back.... picture inside  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:12 am

It's where those lvl 200 characters with jett equips came from right after the jett update.

I wouldn't be too worried now though, since he's used this NPC more now, it'll be easier for Nexon to erase it and ban the character who has the NPC box. (NPC boxes are untradeable so it can't be hid)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MapleStory GMS Item Generator is back.... picture inside    MapleStory GMS Item Generator is back.... picture inside  Empty

Back to top Go down

MapleStory GMS Item Generator is back.... picture inside

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1