Easy A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

5th Job might be comming maplestory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Database
Database

5th Job might be comming maplestory Empty
PostSubject: 5th Job might be comming maplestory   5th Job might be comming maplestory EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:13 pm

For those of you who keep up with KMS, you know that they recently dropped 3rd job to level 60 and 4th job to level 100. It is worth noting that almost all classes max all skills after 85~90 levels of fourth job meaning there's 10~15 levels of SP that cannot be put into 4th job skills. I think this indicates 5th job as the last time Nexon released a new job tier, we had maxed all our 3rd job stuff.

This thread will now be about debating the possibility of a 5th job, the level which you think it will happen at, if the extra job will include a level cap increase, and what you think class(es) will have for new skills.

My ideas: Yes, there will be a 5th job. No, it won't increase the level cap. And it will likely happen at level 150 (10+20=30. 30+30=60. 60+40=100. 100+50=150). As for my class guess, I'm going with night lords for the quintuple throw. Final answer.
Back to top Go down
Database
Database

PostSubject: Re: 5th Job might be comming maplestory   5th Job might be comming maplestory EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:13 pm

Maybe not a 5th job but something like unlocking new 4th job skills some kind of ultimate skills that would kick ass's :3 well, no matter what, they have to do something they can't just let these SP leftover to waste :P
Back to top Go down
Database
Database

PostSubject: Re: 5th Job might be comming maplestory   5th Job might be comming maplestory EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:14 pm

A 5th job NL will have a penta throw skill, which will be so original
Back to top Go down
Database
Database

PostSubject: Re: 5th Job might be comming maplestory   5th Job might be comming maplestory EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:14 pm

My 2 options:

no lvl cap raise and 5th job takes place at lvl 150
(woo hoo)

OR:

Maplestory goes all out and brings the game to a whole new lvl with lvl cap at 250 and 5th job adv at 180.

sadly i think theres 80-90% chance that the first will happen IF a 5th job is released.
Back to top Go down
Database
Database

Didn't Nexon state in an interview long ago that in no way, shape, or form were they going to create a 5th job. I mean, plans change... But I think it could simply be an effort to make the game even easier then it already is. I mean, look at the customer base they shoot for. They want 10-13 year old children playing this game who can easily convince parents to spend their money on it.
Back to top Go down
Database
Database

PostSubject: Re: 5th Job might be comming maplestory   5th Job might be comming maplestory EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:15 pm

Well, maybe getting 4th job skills 20 LV earlier maybe easier, but from what I understand some of the skills will get nerf. Even if that was the case, now you gonna grind for 100 LV using the same few skills over and over and going to be boring as hell. That's not a way to make the game enjoyable. Again, not to mention, that alone ain't gonna top Big Bang.
Back to top Go down
Database
Database

PostSubject: Re: 5th Job might be comming maplestory   5th Job might be comming maplestory EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:15 pm

I have that feeling I get whenever Nexon is planning something...that feeling like I'm about to get screwed....Anyone else envision NX skillbooks for everything 5th job related?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5th Job might be comming maplestory   5th Job might be comming maplestory Empty

Back to top Go down

5th Job might be comming maplestory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Easy A :: 5th Job might be comming maplestory Edit-trash Useless :: Trash-