Easy A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maplestory Lags – Why Is Maplestory Lagging, How Do I Fix It?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iseeee

Maplestory Lags – Why Is Maplestory Lagging, How Do I Fix It? Empty
PostSubject: Maplestory Lags – Why Is Maplestory Lagging, How Do I Fix It?    Maplestory Lags – Why Is Maplestory Lagging, How Do I Fix It? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:50 pm

There are a lot of users of this cheap mesos game and unfortunately many of them face some gaming problems too. For instance, Maplestory Lag is a common problem and there seems to be no apparent solution to this problem reported by a huge number of players. There can be many reasons why Maplestory lags when playing it online. In this article steps are given to help you resolve the issue at 'your own'.
You can resolve lagging issues and other common gaming errors quite easily by using the steps given below:
1. Make sure that you have enough RAM and free memory to play the game. To do this, follow these steps:
a. Right Click on Drive C.
b. Click on the properties.
c. See available space on disk.
2. Keep the icons little smaller on the desktop. In Windows 7, right click on the desktop screen and click on view then select small.
3. In Windows XP, use properties instead of view to re-size your icon size.
4. If Windows Vista is installed then follow these steps.
a. Click on the start button.
b. Go to Control panel and select Appearance and Personalization.
5. Reduce the buy maplestory mesos slider-settings.
6. Clean your browser junk that you are using to play the game online. Cleaning browsers junk with some good system cleaner/PC Optimizer software is an effective way to reduce game lagging.
7. Update your video card drivers.
8. Scan your Windows registry with reliable Registry Cleaner and PC Optimizer software. The registry in your WIndows operating system is a component which stores information about the games and other programs as well. This information is accessed every time the program comes into action. The registry of the system shall be free from errors. Why does Maplestory lag even all your system programs are working fine? The most probable reason in this case is the registry corruption. To fix Maplestory lags it is wise to fix and clean Windows registry.
To Fix Maplestory Lagging and other common gaming problems, you should have registry cleaner software like RegInOut on your system. This software cleans and repairs Windows registry, it also cleans browser junk that cause Maplestory lag spikes. Fix this problem maple story mesos HERE.
Back to top Go down

Maplestory Lags – Why Is Maplestory Lagging, How Do I Fix It?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1