Easy A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can you really move mountains(matthew 21:21

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zora
Zora

Can you really move mountains(matthew 21:21 Empty
PostSubject: Can you really move mountains(matthew 21:21   Can you really move mountains(matthew 21:21 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:34 pm

"Jesus replied, I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, "Go throw yourself into the sea", and it will be done.

Does this mean if i have enough faith I can perform mirricles like Jesus? Also if so, is it even possible to have enough faith to not question it?
Back to top Go down
Ryko
Ryko

PostSubject: Re: Can you really move mountains(matthew 21:21   Can you really move mountains(matthew 21:21 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:59 pm

Some people believe that you can. I actually don't think that's what Jesus meant.

This pastor was talking about this one time, Joel Osteen. He said they were driving some heavy construction equipment far across town. And their chain ripped. Without the chain their whole week would be ruined, they cannot continue driving without a chain, the equipment would fly out.

Joel Osteen(The pastor) began to pray in hopes of a new chain.

All the workers looked at him like he was crazy, but eventually after sitting there for a while, a pick up truck was driving by. And they were currently parked near a turn. The truck took the turn fast, and a chain flew out of his trunk.

I think this is what Jesus meant. If you have faith and believe in god, simple miracles like that can occur.
Back to top Go down
Tetris
Admin
Admin
Tetris

PostSubject: Re: Can you really move mountains(matthew 21:21   Can you really move mountains(matthew 21:21 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:40 am

Probably not. I really doubt god would want people to run around and move mountains. Even if you could, I don't think that level of faith is reachable. Everyone always doubts. It's part of not seeing god.
Back to top Go down
https://easya.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you really move mountains(matthew 21:21   Can you really move mountains(matthew 21:21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can you really move mountains(matthew 21:21

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1