Easy A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Worship Center-Comming Soon!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tetris
Admin
Admin
Tetris

Worship Center-Comming Soon! Empty
PostSubject: Worship Center-Comming Soon!   Worship Center-Comming Soon! EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:52 am

Hey guys! So I know I haven't been very active lately. I've been very busy with a project.
I'm building a worship center on the forums. So far I only have the design down.
The worship center will contain the following:

Video
Similar Videos
Comment Box
Description/artist info
Itunes Link
Lyrics Link

It's currently still only in development and may be a long time till it's officially released. But don't get your hopes down! God does wonderful things. Maybe i'll find some time to really throw myself at it.

Finished Artists/Albums
Lecrae-Rehab
Lecrae-Rebel
Lecrae-Church Clothes
Lecrae-Real Talk

Last edited by Tetris on Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://easya.forumotion.com
Ryko
Ryko

PostSubject: Re: Worship Center-Comming Soon!   Worship Center-Comming Soon! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:04 pm

This sounds awesome! Will there be beta testing? Or can you post links of some of the already created pages?(If there are any.)
Back to top Go down
Tetris
Admin
Admin
Tetris

PostSubject: Re: Worship Center-Comming Soon!   Worship Center-Comming Soon! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:08 pm

Ryko wrote:
This sounds awesome! Will there be beta testing? Or can you post links of some of the already created pages?(If there are any.)

Sure thing. But please understand these pages are NOT done.

This is just a rough example of what it might be like.

Here's a page:
https://easya.forumotion.com/h10-lecrae-souled-out

I have a ton of stuff to edit. The similar artist videos at the bottom of the pages need to be added. The website titles are not implemented yet. And i'm still working on editing some stuff up, I might completely re design the pages and even add a comment box. For now this is just our sketch layout.

Back to top Go down
https://easya.forumotion.com
iZan
iZan

PostSubject: Re: Worship Center-Comming Soon!   Worship Center-Comming Soon! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:09 pm

Wow NICE! I like it so far, has a lot of cool stuff. Even provides a lyrics box.
One thing I noticed is you don't have the favicons up. You have to put those up as well.

Still, like you said , it's just a sketch design. Still great job so far.
Back to top Go down
Ryko
Ryko

PostSubject: Re: Worship Center-Comming Soon!   Worship Center-Comming Soon! EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:26 am

Really awesome. I'm loving the way it looks so far.
:)
Keep working on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worship Center-Comming Soon!   Worship Center-Comming Soon! Empty

Back to top Go down

Worship Center-Comming Soon!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1