Easy A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

holy fcking shit ''aliens'' are REAL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kutcha
Kutcha

holy fcking shit ''aliens'' are REAL Empty
PostSubject: holy fcking shit ''aliens'' are REAL   holy fcking shit ''aliens'' are REAL EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:18 am

I,m not fcking kidding you, read this I swear it's VERY plausible...

Please watch that video before living your ignorant comments...

What we believe are ''aliens'' are actually multi-dimensional beings that make all those light phenomenons. This comes from a guy that worked at Area51.

I know ill get trolled by ignorants, but this is im 100% sure what governemnt is hidden from us at Area 51, they made contact with those multi-dimentionals beings.
Back to top Go down
Hynix
Hynix

PostSubject: Re: holy fcking shit ''aliens'' are REAL   holy fcking shit ''aliens'' are REAL EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:19 am

Will they are already infecting us humans, ever heard of Adalia Rose? she's their queen.
Back to top Go down
▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀
▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀

PostSubject: Re: holy fcking shit ''aliens'' are REAL   holy fcking shit ''aliens'' are REAL EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:20 am

Yes man, they are coming, I just talk to them with my satelite connection, and they said they cumming with their guns and shit, and they said they will chill at my house.
Back to top Go down
Kinkiilicious

PostSubject: Re: holy fcking shit ''aliens'' are REAL   holy fcking shit ''aliens'' are REAL EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:22 am

you're an idiot if you believe this. too much knowledge for this to be real

btw this was a year ago
Back to top Go down
Kutcha
Kutcha

PostSubject: Re: holy fcking shit ''aliens'' are REAL   holy fcking shit ''aliens'' are REAL EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:23 am

Kinkiilicious wrote:
you're an idiot if you believe this. too much knowledge for this to be real

btw this was a year ago

No im not kidding you, i swear I beleive this 100%. That guy worked at area51 and just by his voice u can tell he's telling the truth, and prob. dead now.
Back to top Go down
Spencer.
Spencer.

PostSubject: Re: holy fcking shit ''aliens'' are REAL   holy fcking shit ''aliens'' are REAL EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:25 am

They say the first alien contact can be in 2020 or something like that ofcourse that is ******** but i think it will be sooner

and the light in the air could be anything from light years away wich has just reached the freaking earth lol
Back to top Go down
Kutcha
Kutcha

PostSubject: Re: holy fcking shit ''aliens'' are REAL   holy fcking shit ''aliens'' are REAL EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:26 am

Spencer. wrote:
They say the first alien contact can be in 2020 or something like that ofcourse that is ******** but i think it will be sooner

and the light in the air could be anything from light years away wich has just reached the freaking earth lol

You are retarded with you think this, it would be so far away you wouldn't be able to see it without the Hubble telescope, so not a chance at nacked eye
Back to top Go down
Brandonx781
Brandonx781

PostSubject: Re: holy fcking shit ''aliens'' are REAL   holy fcking shit ''aliens'' are REAL EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:27 am

I live in Norway and i saw it when it was here, unexplainable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: holy fcking shit ''aliens'' are REAL   holy fcking shit ''aliens'' are REAL Empty

Back to top Go down

holy fcking shit ''aliens'' are REAL

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Easy A :: holy fcking shit ''aliens'' are REAL Edit-trash Useless :: Trash-