Easy A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tony Scott, suicide at age 68

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scrumption
Scrumption

Tony Scott, suicide at age 68 Empty
PostSubject: Tony Scott, suicide at age 68   Tony Scott, suicide at age 68 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Top Gun" director Tony Scott fatally jumped off the Vincent Thomas Bridge in San Pedro on Sunday afternoon, according to Los Angeles police sources.

His body was pulled out of the water by Los Angeles Police Department, California Highway Patrol and U.S. Coast Guard officials.

Photos: Tony Scott behind the camera

[For the record, 9:48 p.m. Aug. 19: An earlier version of this post incorrectly said a suicide note was found in Scott's car, which was parked on the bridge. In fact, the note found in his car listed contact information. Investigators later found a suicide note at his office.]

Law enforcement sources said several witnesses saw Scott, the brother of director Ridley Scott, climb over a fence on the bridge and jump off.

The coroner's office identified him Sunday evening.

PHOTOS: Reaction on Twitter to director's death

Scott was a respected action-movie director who also made "Enemy of the State," "Beverly Hills Cop II" and "Crimson Tide."

Source:
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/08/tony-scott-death.html
Back to top Go down
Prestige™
Prestige™

PostSubject: Re: Tony Scott, suicide at age 68   Tony Scott, suicide at age 68 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:04 pm

Suicide is a cowards way out, every problem has a solution
Back to top Go down
Juicy
Juicy

PostSubject: Re: Tony Scott, suicide at age 68   Tony Scott, suicide at age 68 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:09 pm

Prestige™ wrote:
Suicide is a cowards way out, every problem has a solution

Thats very ignorant of you. You don't know what situation he's in. Maybe he has cancer, maybe all of his family is gone and he's lonely. Maybe he suffers a painful disorder causing him to see demons around him, and he just couldn't take it anymore.

Seriously, what you just said is fucking stupid.
Back to top Go down
Prestige™
Prestige™

PostSubject: Re: Tony Scott, suicide at age 68   Tony Scott, suicide at age 68 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:12 pm

Juicy wrote:

Thats very ignorant of you. You don't know what situation he's in. Maybe he has cancer, maybe all of his family is gone and he's lonely. Maybe he suffers a painful disorder causing him to see demons around him, and he just couldn't take it anymore.

Seriously, what you just said is fucking stupid.

wow you butthurt ****** -repping me. i'll follow you everywhere you go! watch you back...
Back to top Go down
Juicy
Juicy

PostSubject: Re: Tony Scott, suicide at age 68   Tony Scott, suicide at age 68 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:13 pm

Prestige™ wrote:

wow you butthurt ****** -repping me. i'll follow you everywhere you go! watch you back...

I -repped you with good reason. If you begin to follow me and -rep me as well, this would be revenge rep and rep abuse.
I will report you.
Back to top Go down
Skilletrockz
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Skilletrockz

PostSubject: Re: Tony Scott, suicide at age 68   Tony Scott, suicide at age 68 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:17 pm

@Prestige™ and Juicy

Stop fighting. Seriously, Prestige juicy did have good reason to -rep you. If you were to -rep all of juicy's posts. This would be rep abuse, and I WILL ban you for it.

If you disagree with what Juicy said, simply reply with your reasons, and -rep him if you feel it's necessary. There's no need to -rep every single post he makes.
Back to top Go down
aSag

PostSubject: Re: Tony Scott, suicide at age 68   Tony Scott, suicide at age 68 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:20 pm

That really stinks for his family and him, I wonder why people do this.
Back to top Go down
Hartwob

PostSubject: Re: Tony Scott, suicide at age 68   Tony Scott, suicide at age 68 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:36 am

I don't mean to sound like a **** but why was his story posted? Thousands of other people commit suicide, they don't get a news article dedicated for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tony Scott, suicide at age 68   Tony Scott, suicide at age 68 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tony Scott, suicide at age 68

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Easy A :: Tony Scott, suicide at age 68 Edit-trash Useless :: Trash-