Easy A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Basic Facebook Monetizing Tut

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Database
Database

Basic Facebook Monetizing Tut Empty
PostSubject: Basic Facebook Monetizing Tut   Basic Facebook Monetizing Tut EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:43 pm

According to recent recearch an average person spends 2-4 hours per day on social media websites. It is the same amount of time that people used to spend watching TV. Now almost everyone and his dog switched to social media websites, primary to Facebook. Having more than 300 million users it is considered to be the world's largest social network. No wonder that many companies are thinking about developing their marketing campaigns here. The stimulus for this was introduction of Fan Pages or so-called Public Profiles that allowed anyone to create their own web presence for their company or services and gather a crowd of interested admirers or "Fans" around their brand. You don't need to establish a website with subscription or rss feed to create a list of leads. Everything is set up for you. Building a network of potential customers has never been so easy.

What Does This Mean For You?

The common users can also start making money online with Facebook. Besides socializing you can now monetize your Facebook friends and Fan Page community. There are dozens of methods I have discovered myself. In the given article I am going to reveal one of these simple yet effective methods wich involves only a Fan Page and Youtube account. Everything is free and you can start right after finishing reading.

Where to Start

So, let's start. First you'll need to create a Fan Page if you haven't done this yet. Name it after a topic of your videos or if you haven't decided, give it some generic name like "Funny Youtube Videos" just make sure it grabs attention. Choose a logo. Next, publish links to your Youtube hosted videos (I will explain where to get videos later). Then suggest your Fan Page to friends. I know some of you have several hundreds or even thousands friends. They are going to be your first Fans! The great thing about Fan Pages is that your fans don't have to visit your Page every day to check for new videos. They will be notified every time they login into their Facebook account. And if they like what you are delivering they will suggest your Page to their friends and friends of their friends and so on. True viral marketing. Just make sure you deliver quality content and quantity of your Fans will snowball. If you spam them - they will leave you. Ok, so you are going to find the ways to deliver interesting and intertaining videos. My suggestion is to pick something that is interesting to you. The best solution is to create your own videos. Think of what you are good at, what your hobby is? Travelling, sports, art, tricks. Anyone is an expert in their own niche. You can shoot a "How to play a {your favourite musical instrument}" video series, martial arts or bodybuilding trainings, cooking lessons, etc. There are countless options.

If you have no opportunty to shoot the video I suggest to install a screen capture software like Camtasia and make a series of software trainings (Photoshop, Excel, some other popular applications), how to design a website. Don't forget to write a short but informative description each time you publish a video on Facebook. That's how your video will be discovered through Facebook search option. Also find out what topics interest people the most and make your videos. In your description include main keywords you want your video to rank for in Facebook search. Ok, so you have chosen your niche, created and uploaded your videos, published links on your Fan Page.

That's Great How Do I monetize It?

The first method is Google Adsense. Youtube will share it's revenue from ads placed in videos with video owners. So you should register in Adsense program and submit your account details to Youtube. The next method is selling Youtube views. Youtube video rating is built on principle: the more views your video has, the higher the rating it gets and chances more people will view it. Some companies will pay decent money to get good exposure on Youtube.
Back to top Go down
Database
Database

Basic Facebook Monetizing Tut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Facebook Monetizing Tut   Basic Facebook Monetizing Tut EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:43 pm

Nice Tut Thanks for posting!
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Easy A :: Basic Facebook Monetizing Tut Edit-trash Useless :: Trash-