Easy A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Save the pictures from google images search page

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Im To Frosty
Im To Frosty

Save the pictures from google images search page Empty
PostSubject: Save the pictures from google images search page   Save the pictures from google images search page EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:02 am

Hi guys

According to my research I should collect numerous pictures, I'm looking for how can i save the pictures and their url address which display in the image google search page .

thanks,
Back to top Go down
Zoe_Baby
Zoe_Baby

PostSubject: Re: Save the pictures from google images search page   Save the pictures from google images search page EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:03 am

rofl how do you not know this?Im sorry im sorry.. ill be nicer. Right click on the picture and click on "open in new tab" or "Inspect element" and it should have the url.. you could download it from there.
Back to top Go down
Im To Frosty
Im To Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Save the pictures from google images search page   Save the pictures from google images search page EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:04 am

Zoe_Baby wrote:
rofl how do you not know this?Im sorry im sorry.. ill be nicer. Right click on the picture and click on "open in new tab" or "Inspect element" and it should have the url.. you could download it from there.

Thank you so much! it worked perfectly.... and im not a computer geniouse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save the pictures from google images search page   Save the pictures from google images search page Empty

Back to top Go down

Save the pictures from google images search page

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1