Easy A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

voice recognition software

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DreamsFade
DreamsFade

voice recognition software Empty
PostSubject: voice recognition software   voice recognition software EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:58 pm

anyone know where i can download this software from? just need something that will type words onscreen as i speak them into a mic. for win98 or mandrake9.1
Back to top Go down
Verse
Premium
Premium
Verse

PostSubject: Re: voice recognition software   voice recognition software EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:59 pm

What application will you be using it for?
Back to top Go down
DreamsFade
DreamsFade

PostSubject: Re: voice recognition software   voice recognition software EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:00 pm

i'm wanting it to work on the web, like to type in this box for me, and to write in word too, just to make it easier for me really as it's taken about 20 mins for me to type this reply
Back to top Go down
Famouse
Famouse

PostSubject: Re: voice recognition software   voice recognition software EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:01 pm

Windows 7 professional has voice recognition built in. Personally I use Nuance "Dragon" . I find it more accurate and easier to use than the W7 built in prog.
Back to top Go down
CoktailLOL
CoktailLOL

PostSubject: Re: voice recognition software   voice recognition software EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:02 pm

I thin dragon naturally speaking is supposed to be the best, but honestly voice to text software is really simply not reliable enough for me
Back to top Go down
Zoe_Baby
Zoe_Baby

PostSubject: Re: voice recognition software   voice recognition software EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:06 pm

This is just a hunch but I am betting DreamsFade found something to meet his needs some time in the last 8 years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: voice recognition software   voice recognition software Empty

Back to top Go down

voice recognition software

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Easy A :: voice recognition software Edit-trash Useless :: Trash-