Easy A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Highlighting Current Page in menu

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corverta

Highlighting Current Page in menu Empty
PostSubject: Highlighting Current Page in menu   Highlighting Current Page in menu EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:44 pm

Can somebody help me out with this?
I am using Egesto as my theme, and automatically it came with a script that would highlight the current page in the top menu.
i think the code is one of these lines..
Code:

<?php if ( has_nav_menu( 'main-menu' ) ) { ?>
<?php wp_nav_menu( array( 'theme_location' => 'main-menu', 'menu_class' => 'mainnav superfish'

Anyways, I wanted to make a customized drop down menu. So I removed that top line of code, and put in a line of code to refer to a plugin I downloaded. In the plugin is the HTML for the customized drop down menu...however, the current page is no longer highlighted in the menu..

I tried looking this up, seeing something about CSS and giving each link an id, and putting the id in the body tag of each page...HOWEVER, i can not find a body tag for each of my pages, as it is only in the HEADER of the overall website..

Can anyone help me with this?

THANK YOU!
Back to top Go down

Highlighting Current Page in menu

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1