Easy A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Im 16 and my parents found out I smoke weed and drink!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Momment
Momment

Im 16 and my parents found out I smoke weed and drink! Empty
PostSubject: Im 16 and my parents found out I smoke weed and drink!   Im 16 and my parents found out I smoke weed and drink! EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:57 pm

Awhhh!
So we were all planing on putting in $12.50 for a 25bag of weed. And one of my fiends left his facebook open with a conversation to a guy who was paying as well, My friend went to sleep without realizing he left his laptop on. And when he woke up he woke up to find his mother and father standing over him to ask "whats a 25 bag" Being sarcastic!
Worst thing for him was his family are pioneers (never drank alcohol in there life). AND HIS MOM IS A POLICE WOMAN!
So he was fucked.!

Then she told all of our parents 2 days ago, mine were the last to find out yesterday.
So i came clean and told them what i do and have done.
They are not happy at all with me and defiantly do not trust me!

Well thanks for reading :) .. my mom is really sad, my dad is just angry and disappointed.. :(
Back to top Go down
Corverta

PostSubject: Re: Im 16 and my parents found out I smoke weed and drink!   Im 16 and my parents found out I smoke weed and drink! EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:58 pm

Ohhh thats bad i really hope the best for you crossing fingers! :)
Back to top Go down
AceX
AceX

PostSubject: Re: Im 16 and my parents found out I smoke weed and drink!   Im 16 and my parents found out I smoke weed and drink! EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:59 pm

Weed is nothing big, they should get over it in a day or two. I'm 16 and my mom found out i was smoking crack, she shit fucking bricks.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Im 16 and my parents found out I smoke weed and drink!   Im 16 and my parents found out I smoke weed and drink! EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:00 pm

I don't do that when I'm under 18 out of respect for my parents.

It's your life, but just wait until your parents don't have a say in everything you do.
Back to top Go down
Scream

PostSubject: Re: Im 16 and my parents found out I smoke weed and drink!   Im 16 and my parents found out I smoke weed and drink! EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:01 pm

Just 20 minutes ago my dad walked into my room almost catching me having a wank, thank god he never caught me :P.. I guess everyone has their 'off' days.
Back to top Go down
Dark Demon
Dark Demon

PostSubject: Re: Im 16 and my parents found out I smoke weed and drink!   Im 16 and my parents found out I smoke weed and drink! EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:05 pm

Nice going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im 16 and my parents found out I smoke weed and drink!   Im 16 and my parents found out I smoke weed and drink! Empty

Back to top Go down

Im 16 and my parents found out I smoke weed and drink!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Easy A :: Im 16 and my parents found out I smoke weed and drink! Edit-trash Useless :: Trash-