Easy A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Advise on what languages to learn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AceX
AceX

Advise on what languages to learn Empty
PostSubject: Advise on what languages to learn   Advise on what languages to learn EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:00 am

hello,i am a 16 years from nepal.i know HTML and CSS languages!i want to be a good progammer and make it as my profession in future.right now i cant go to collage,i still have to wait for a months,the thing is i am confused now where to move on?may be i should start learning php or c or any other languages.i want to learn languages systematically so it would be easy for me to learn.HELP!HELP!!HELP!!
Back to top Go down
dirtyvu
dirtyvu

PostSubject: Re: Advise on what languages to learn   Advise on what languages to learn EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:01 am

XML is simple and its really similar to HTML
Back to top Go down
Zoe_Baby
Zoe_Baby

PostSubject: Re: Advise on what languages to learn   Advise on what languages to learn EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:01 am

The fact that you know HTML and CSS tells me you have an interest in web based development. You can build on your skills by learning PHP, which is very similar to other languages such as C and C++. So that would be my recommendation to you, fire up Apache and learn PHP...
Back to top Go down
Lynx
Lynx

PostSubject: Re: Advise on what languages to learn   Advise on what languages to learn EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:02 am

My recommendation is to learn Basics of C++ because most of the language's syntax is derived from C++.
My Personal Experience.
Back to top Go down
Lynx
Lynx

PostSubject: Re: Advise on what languages to learn   Advise on what languages to learn EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:03 am

Zoe_Baby wrote:
The fact that you know HTML and CSS tells me you have an interest in web based development. You can build on your skills by learning PHP, which is very similar to other languages such as C and C++. So that would be my recommendation to you, fire up Apache and learn PHP...

Yes, you are correct. PHP is quite easy and simple to learn. I too hope that your interest is with web developing and so you can start learn PHP and MySQL, that will greatly helpful for your future(as a PHP Programmer).
All the Best. See you soon a programmer answering other programming related questions here.
Back to top Go down
Domo
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Advise on what languages to learn   Advise on what languages to learn EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:04 am

In this competitive world of internet all popular site was shifted on PHP so i suggest you to please choose PHP language and learn it from W3school online.
Back to top Go down
AceX
AceX

PostSubject: Re: Advise on what languages to learn   Advise on what languages to learn EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:05 am

Thanks everyone! Love scriptkiddie so much for these fast replies. Anyways thanks! Going to do xml than php on W3school
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advise on what languages to learn   Advise on what languages to learn Empty

Back to top Go down

Advise on what languages to learn

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Easy A :: Advise on what languages to learn Edit-trash Useless :: Trash-